Looking for a tailored solution to meet your unique requirements?
Contact us and let’s discuss a personalized package designed just for you!
Our Website as a Service (WaaS) offer covers all your online needs, and even after your site goes live, you can tap into the expertise of some of the best minds in the field.Hover to learn more
No Upfront CostsWaaS with low monthly fees
Enjoy predictability of costs, as opposed to traditional website design project that require large up-front fees.
All Inclusive PricingEverything is taken care of
We take care of everything (with a few exceptions), including all content and layout changes.
Always Up-To-DateScale and grow your website
Your website adapts as your business evolves, with any necessary updates & modifications included in the price.
Always SecureProtected against most attacks
We use firewalls on the server & application, protecting against most attacks. If your site is ever compromised, we’ll fix it for free.
Blazing FastPrioritizing page speed
Our optimizations and custom hosting keep your site speedy, boosting both SEO and user experience.
Search OptimizedFollowing SEO best practices
We optimize for search engines by following best practices and taking care of everything from page titles to sitemaps.
Fully ResponsiveFor a seamless user experience
Our websites are fully responsive, meaning they look great on any device, from desktops to smartphones.
Built with WordPressThe most trusted platform
From design to functionality, we use this powerful platform to create beautiful, high-quality websites that are easy to manage.
Designed to ConvertTurn visitors into customers
Our goal is to design websites that convert visitors into customers, and we have a proven track record in achieving this.
Monthly Support2 hours of monthly support
Suitable for when you require modifications to the design, creation of a new landing page, or training for a new team member.
Hosting, Emails & SSLJust bring your domain
Once you have your domain, there are no additional fees or expenses that you need to take care of.
Content CreationIncludes images & copywriting
We provide everything to tell your story. This includes images and copywriting tailored to your brand’s unique voice.
Lead Capture FormsAnd CRM/Zapier integration
With customizable form fields & lead management, you can streamline your leads and focus on growing your business.
Easy to Update & ManageEasy to use CMS
We’ll provide comprehensive training on a remarkably user-friendly content management system (CMS)
Designed by ExpertsEvery website we build is unique
Each website we create is tailored to the specific needs of our clients, ensuring a truly original and personalized online presence.
Website as a Service Details
A full suite of solutions to empower your digital presence
- Get a professional, customized website design, crafted specifically for your business.
- Utilize our years of digital marketing experience to create a website that accomplishes both your business goals and customer goals.
- Take advantage of our full project management service, including status reports, communication, and phone or video meetings.
- We develop your site on WordPress and WooCommerce, so you can rest assured that your website will be built using the most popular platform for businesses today.
- Get unlimited design revisions and update or content change requests.
- Our websites come with a blog infrastructure, including a blog archive page, and a blog article template. You can post new articles, provide us with the content to post, or hire us to write blog articles.
- Receive technical support via email, text message or phone, with priority support available for emergencies or critical issues.
- Work with a dedicated project manager to ensure that your website is built to your specifications.
- Monitor your website visitors and traffic with our detailed website visitor and traffic analytics dashboard.
- Use our advanced contact and lead generation forms to gather information about potential customers.
- Choose from our stock photos, with photo manipulation and editing available as needed.
- Your website will be optimized for mobile devices with a responsive design.
- We use optimized HTML5 website structure and content optimizations to ensure your website is fast and efficient.
- Receive help with SEO & Conversion Optimization, including submission to Google and Bing, website speed optimizations, XML sitemaps, title, link, meta optimizations, keyword analytics optimizations, and social media sharing metadata and images for all pages and blog posts.
- Take advantage of social media features, including social logins, embedded Facebook, Google, Trustpilot, Amazon, Yelp, AirBnB, Booking.com, and TripAdvisor reviews, Instagram feeds, Twitter feeds, Facebook comments, and social share buttons.
- Our e-commerce features include custom order confirmation pages and emails, subscriptions, Stripe payment gateway, abandoned cart recovery, custom, high-converting, simplified checkout page, pricing calculators, and more.
- We also offer e-learning features, membership management, paid or otherwise, marketplaces, custom site owner dashboard with site analytics and helpful resources, charts and graphs for displaying data, custom branded login page, video embeds or galleries, interactive dealer locator maps, simple to complex forms of virtually any kind, simple to complex tables, interactive FAQs, appointment booking calendars, and lead capture integration with MailChimp or others.
- Enjoy our security features, including a full-time, website application firewall, protection against SQL injection, malicious file upload, monthly website review for plugin updates and publicly-disclosed vulnerabilities, SSL security certificate, virus/malware scanning, local and network brute force protection, anti-spam filtering, and image, video and iFrame lazy-loading for increased page loading speed.
- We use top-tier eco-friendly hosting provided by Greengeeks in Montreal, Quebec.
- Our hosting partner data center is equipped with raised floors, climate control, 24/7 security, fire suppression systems, water detection systems, UPS & generators to ensure that our customers data is safe and secure.
- GreenGeeks uses the latest generation processors from Intel and uses Juniper and Cisco for network switching/routing.
- Our websites can be protected by reliable, resilient, low-latency Cloudflare® DNS serving from Google’s worldwide network.
- Get fast content delivery to users anywhere in the world via Cloudflare® content delivery network with over 250 server locations around the world.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our server and website maintenance, 10GB data storage, 16 hr/day uptime monitoring, up to 10K visitors/month, custom domain name registration and renewals, automated daily incremental backups, robust security to prevent against hackers and malware, and full-page caching.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Check out our FAQs for everything you need to know about our Website as a Service (WaaS) plans.
What is Website as a Service (WaaS)?
Website as a Service is a subscription-based model that allows businesses to have their website designed, developed, and maintained by a third-party service provider like pixelSMART. With WaaS, you don’t have to worry about technical updates or maintaining your website yourself, allowing you to focus on your business.
What are the benefits of using WaaS for my business?
WaaS offers many benefits, including lower financial risk, improved scalability, access to a pool of expertise and resources, ongoing customer service and support, and regular updates to keep your website up-to-date and secure.
How is WaaS different from traditional website development?
Traditional website development involves paying a lump sum for a well-built, organized website, whereas WaaS offers a more flexible and affordable option. With WaaS, you pay a smaller amount for setup and monthly fees, which includes ongoing support and maintenance.
What are the typical costs I should expect with the traditional pricing model?
With the traditional pricing model, you can expect to pay an initial cost of $3,000 to $5,000 for a 10-page website design and development. On top of that, you may also have to pay for stock images which can range from $40 to $250 each (one-time), as well as registrations and certificates that cost $10 to $100 annually. Additionally, software plugins and themes can cost $200 to $600 annually, while hosting, maintenance, and security can cost $150 to $500 annually. Finally, content and design updates can cost $250 to $2,000 annually, depending on the scope and frequency of the updates.
At pixelSAMRT, we offer Website as a Service (WaaS) that provides all of these features and services at a predictable monthly cost, with no hidden fees or surprises. Our WaaS plans are designed to save you time and money, so you can focus on growing your business.
Can I customize my website with WaaS?
Yes, with WaaS, you can have a custom-designed website that reflects your brand and meets your business needs. We offer unlimited design revisions and update or content change requests on our premium plans, allowing you to create a website that is uniquely yours. You can also opt to make changes yourself if you’d like to have that option.
Who creates the content for my website?
We spearhead the copywriting for your website to ensure that your unique value proposition shines through and connects with your target audience to convert visitors into prospects and leads into sales. While it is a collaborative effort, as you know your story better than anyone, we are experts at simplifying your message and distilling the value you provide your customers so that they “get it.”
What if I already have a website? Can I still use WaaS?
Yes, if you already have a website, you can still use WaaS. We can migrate your existing website to our WaaS platform, allowing you to take advantage of the benefits of WaaS without having to start from scratch.
What platform is used to build my website under WaaS?
We use WordPress exclusively as it is currently the most popular and versatile website platform on the internet. WordPress powers around43% of all websites, and its popularity allows for a vast range of plugins and integrations to enhance functionality. WordPress is also more cost-effective, flexible, and performs well in terms of SEO. While other website platforms (Wix, Squarespace) may have their place for solopreneurs and freelancers, we believe that WordPress is the best option for the majority of our clients.
How long does it take to set up a WaaS plan?
The setup time for WaaS can vary depending on the complexity of your website, your WaaS plan and your specific needs. However, we offer a streamlined process to ensure your website is up and running as quickly as possible.
What kind of technical support is provided with WaaS?
We provide technical support five days a week via email, text message, or phone with priority support available for emergencies or critical issues. Additionally, we offer ongoing maintenance and updates to keep your website running smoothly.
Can I cancel my WaaS plan at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your WaaS plan at any time. However, if you cancel before the end of your first 1 year contract term, you may be subject to cancellation fees.
We offer worry-free hosting with our secure and scalable website hosting plans, designed to meet your unique needs.
Can I migrate my website to another provider if I cancel my WaaS?
Yes, you can migrate your website to another hosting provider if you cancel your WaaS plan with us. You can also switch to our affordable website hosting plans if WaaS does not meet your needs anymore.
Please note that while you own the website design, any custom features or functionality that were developed specifically for your website might stop working properly if hosting provider is not pixelSMART.